01 June, 2010

honorary jedi knight.

this post goes out to all my readers who actually make a habit out of reading the narcissistic crap that spews out my hatch everyday. specifically, obi damo kenobie! the boy who is like a big brother might be a wingey little bitch but he requested a cameo so here it is.

so, if anyone else would like a jedi/starwars related nickname then comment on this post
and i will be happy to supply you with a sexy alias like mine and damiens!

may the force be with you.

7 comments:

Emma said...

Give me a nickname! A nice one please!

DARTH MICHELLE said...

Master Mace Wados! 'Cause you have moxy like Samuel L Jackson and a purple lightsaber to boot. U like? :)

Unknown said...

Super Hella Awesome

Alexandra said...

Oh! Oh! Who am I?

Alexandra said...

Just occurred to me that you'll have no idea who that was, twas Alex.

DARTH MICHELLE said...

Hmmm you're a tough one.... U are smart like Yoda, but sorry no one can be Yoda. So I'm going to go with 'Senator Alex Amidala'. 'Cause you are clearly in love with me AND you get the best line from Revenge of the Sith, "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause." :)

Alexandra said...

Ooooh, very nice and I get the funky lipstick no less. I must have missed something because I always thought Amidala fancied Hans Solo but maybe he's just the pin up to distract from her real yearnings to the Dark Side?

Post a Comment